***Before Implementing any Content Blocks on your Site, we Strongly Suggest Creating your Friends2Follow Channels First.***
How to Set Up/Implement Content Blocks:
- Login to your Friends2Follow Administrative Site (If you do not have this information please write to Reinig@Friends2Follow.com) (Figure 1a).
- Click on "Widgets" in the Global Navigation Bar near the top of any page within your Friends2Follow Administrative Site (Figure 1b).
- Select the "Configure" Tab and select the options you would like (Figure 1c). (For the auto load feature, you must select the “Social Stack” display option and then you will have the option to have Auto-load enabled.) (Figure 1d)
- (Optional) After you Configure the nuts and bolts of your new content block, you can click on the “Style” tab and change/customize the look and feel of your new Content Block. The "Style" tab allows you to edit the following: "General styling", "Text styling" and "Link styling". (Figure 1e).
- Color editing options: When selecting a color, you can use the slider, drag the circle to desired color, or enter the hex color (the color editing options pertain to all color edits in "General styling", "Text styling" and "Link styling") (Figure 1f).
- Text editing options: Select a font by using the scroll down menu (the font editing directions pertain to all font edits in "Text styling" and "Link styling") (Figure 1g).
- Click the "Save style" button ("Preview" displays the most recently saved customizations) (Figure 1h).
- Once you have all of the settings for your Widget complete, copy the Embed Code and implement it on your site where you’d like your Content Block to appear, or copy the code and paste it into an email for whomever manages your website (Figure 1i).