CODE UPDATE 11-12-14
Thank you to all of our partners for updating your code. As of 12-14-14 ALL Friends2Follow partners have updated the Widgets on their pages and are ready to rock with new features available.
To accomplish the code update:
- Login to your Friends2Follow Administrative Site and click on the “Widget” option in the global navigation bar at the top of the page.
- You will have to reconfigure your widget to represent the Everything Channel or Advertiser specific Widget that you are replacing. (If you do not match up the new widget type with the old widget type you will have to modify all Streams currently running into your Widget to include your new Widget as their destination).
- While you are in the Widget builder area, we strongly suggest looking at some of the new options available. Our SOCIAL STACK display is drawing a lot of attention from readers and provides superior exposure to the posts.
- We also have new options for you under the “Style” tab in the Widget builder. You can upload a banner to appear within your content block, change the background color, link color or the font that displays within your Widget. Just don’t forget to save any changes to your Widget that you’d like to keep.
- Once you have chosen all of the desired options for your new replacement Widget, please copy the generated code and implement it in place of your old widgets and anywhere else you would like the content block to appear.
- You can even consider new places it wasn’t before. How about putting the “All Local Businesses” Content Block on your “local news” page? Or a new Channel Specific Widget on your Lifestyles, Dining, Real Estate or Health Pages?