If you do not want to delete the stream and advertiser but you no longer want their content to appear in your content blocks, you have a few options:
How to Control Streams in Content Blocks:
- Login to your Friends2Follow Administrative Site (If you do not have this information please write to Reinig@Friends2Follow.com) (Figure 1a).
- You can “Unpublish” the Stream from the default page of your Friends2Follow (F2F) Administrative Site by clicking the "Streams" Tab (Just below the Global Navigation Bar and the “Streams & Posts” title of the page but above the search fields) (Figure 1b),clicking the check box for that Stream, choosing "Unpublish" from the drop down box and then pushing "Execute" (Figure 1c).
- I believe you were doing all of the right things already, but you were doing it for individual Posts, not the Stream that populates the Posts.
- OR you can expire the Streams for any one or multiple Advertisers:
- Login to your F2F Administrative Site (See Figure 1a)
- Click "Advertisers" in the navigation bar at the top of the page (Figure 1d).
- Find the advertiser you’d like to stop within the list and click on the "Edit" button next to the Stream(s) you want to stop (Figure 1e).
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Stream page and select an End date for when you would like them to stop (You can select a date in the past if you want the stream to stop ASAP). Then click "Save" (Figure 1f).